- I am so incredibly pale and white that I'm pretty sure I glow in the dark.
- My left arm, from my elbow down, is the most tan, from driving with my arm hanging out the window.
- When I am naked, it looks like I am wearing an incredibly detailed and life-like pale white t-shirt and shorts.
- I've recently found out that its illegal for me to take my shirt off outside on a sunny day without first notifying the FAA, to warn of potential blinding of airline pilots from intense sunlight reflection off of my back.
- I have both a sock and a sandal tan.
I am taking a vacation during the first part of September, so I hope to be able to get some more color then. I would like to go camping, but if not, at least spend enough time out of the house so I can stop feeling like a hermit.
Does anyone else feel like they haven't done something they've wanted to do this summer?