If you are anything like me, you'll be struggling to make it through today without killing anyone so you can actually enjoy the weekend for a change. My brain seems to have packed up an overnight bag and left for a long holiday already, so try as I might, nothing I've written this morning is even reasonably coherent.
Here are some of the things I've tried writing about:
- The health benefits and risks of injecting oneself with a Mountain Dew IV drip,
- How 27 people clicked over to my blog from a CNN article about a negligent housekeeper,
- The true-life story of how I replaced the wiper blades on my truck last night,
- 13 Helpful Tips On Surviving A Ladybug Attack,
- Alexander Hamilton: From the West Indies to the Ten-Dollar Bill,
- Show-er vs. Grow-er,
- 400 Micrometres A Day: A Follicular Journey
- How I wish I was a hero on Heroes.
Somehow I don't think any of them would make a good blog post. Maybe they would.
What about you, Internet? Any random thoughts today?
P.S. I've made a Chat Room for readers of this blog. Come join me!