- Where else can you see an entire family of four with the same hair style? In addition, where else can The Mullet still be considered an acceptable choice of style?
- Where else can you see women with better, fuller mustaches than men?
- Where else can you buy a quart of motor oil, a gallon of milk, rifle ammunition, and an Italian sandwich all in the same space?
- Where else would only have one gas station with two pumps, one of which is always out of order?
- Where else is new adhesive vinyl flooring and spray paint considered remodeling?
- Where else can you find a store that stocks 37 varieties of beer, but only one cooler for water and soda combined?
- Where else is camouflage clothing considered formal wear?
- Where else can you see more spelling and grammatical errors on storefront signs than on a child's first-grade writing assignment?
It is definitely an experience, and despite the small town atmosphere with not even one traffic light, I love it here. It is quiet and life just seems to run slower out here.
Anyone want to come visit?