Observations Upon Returning Home To My Apartment After Three Weeks:
- My bed has never felt so comfortable,
- The water pressure in the shower doesn't suck as much as I thought,
- My ass much prefers a certain brand of toilet paper,
- Not having to walk down a flight of stairs and then across the house to get to the bathroom in the middle of the night when my bladder is screaming is one of the best things ever,
- Being able to swear whenever I want has brought much joy back into my life,
- I will never take for granted the fact that my bedroom is heated,
- Not waking up to a creepy painting of Jesus staring at me has reduced the amount of guilt I have over the sex dreams involving whipped cream and the busty weather lady and the blonde news anchor chick on the news,
- Being responsible for cooking my own dinner kinda sucks,
- I can tolerate my noisy neighbors more, probably because I'm just so thrilled to be home,
- Burping and farting anywhere in the house is fair game,
- I don't have to hide my morning wood.
For many more reasons than these, it is so good to be home. It's nice to be able to let myself fully relax and try to keep the ol' stress level down. The best part, though, as mushy as it sounds, is being able to see The Boss every day. What can I say? I'm a sap.
It's good to be home.