I've been a little starved for new blogging material lately. I don't know if it's been all the warm weather we've been having recently, or if I've just been going through a normalcy streak (I pray it's more of the former than the latter), but I need to do something to get myself out of this funk. And as I've done a few times in the past, I'm going to ask for your involvement.
I'm going to make a series of statements, a majority of them false. It's going to be your job to pick out which one of them is true. The first one to guess it correctly wins! Just what, exactly, do you stand a chance of winning? The first to guess correctly will get an 5x7 autographed print of the Badass Geek mosaic that I unveiled last week. Neato!
Sound like a deal? Here goes:
- I shave my face only once a month, but shave my balls weekly.
- I secretly love the taste of vomit.
- I sometimes write myself fake reminders on Post-It notes so I appear busy at work.
- I wear camouflage underwear during hunting season.
- I wear my sunglasses at night.
- My secret goal in life is to actually bore someone to tears.
- I once did the awkward dance Pee-Wee Herman performed on a bar-top in moon shoes to the song "Tequila" in the movie "Pee-Wee Herman's Big Adventure".
- Before I leave I brush my teeth with a bottle of Jack.
- My favorite song until I turned 11 was The Beach Boys classic "Kokomo."
- I wrote a letter to then-President Bill Clinton and asked him for Chelsea's phone number.
I think I threw in enough curve balls... but then again, I'm not always the best riddle-maker. Good luck!
Happy Monday, folks.