A lot of my posts lately have been about the weird or creepy stuff that I see in my day to day life. I wouldn't post so much stuff like that if I didn't come across so many things that just have to be shared.
Like the farmer who was too emotionally attached to some corn stalks to harvest them with the rest of his crop:
And the creepy fucking doll that I swear followed me from room to room at an indoor flea market in Oxford:
I can't imagine being hungry enough to eat while using the bathroom, or how that would even cross one's mind as being an okay thing to do. Earlier in the week I saw an apple core in this same bathroom stall (I couldn't grab a picture of it, sadly), so this isn't the first time this dude has done this. After I got over my initial disgust, I realized I had a few things to say about this awful scene:
- Obviously this guy never heard the phrase "Don't shit where you eat."
- This takes multitasking to a whole new level.
- Yet another reason to not eat the food at workplace pot lucks.
- This is probably the kind of guy who will talk on his cell phone at the urinal and only use cold water to "wash" his hands.
- This just might be the first documented example of the Circle Of Food Life, all captured in one place.
Thankfully I'm not a big fan of muffins, otherwise seeing this would put a sizable dent in my appetite.
Happy Monday, folks.